Sunday, October 18, 2009

What I'm Thinking

It's 5:33 in the morning. I've been up for about two hours. I've been searching for new Bible Studies for us to consider.

Here are some that piqued my interest:
In My Father's House
Knowing God by Name
Living God's Word
If God is in Control, Why Do I Have a Headache?
Bad Girls of the Bible, and
Really Bad Girls of the Bible


My other thought was, since we're approaching this differently, we might consider a book study vs. a Bible study. Here are some books that looked interesting:
Things Pondered by Beth Moore
Angels by Billy Graham
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
131 Christians Everyone Should Know
52 Greatest Stories of the Bible


I need suggestions, please.
Denise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Great job, Denise. Thanks so much. I really liked the format of our recent study. The headache one sounds like us. Love y'all, D